A suggestion box page allows you to easily captures feedback from your nation. Maecenas pharetra dui non condimentum volutpat. Nunc vitae sagittis magna. Aenean eu eros felis.
Quisque at porttitor odio. Integer non tristique ante. Vestibulum quis mauris velit. Nam vitae lectus diam. Donec nisi ante, dictum dapibus vehicula non, sodales quis mauris.
To change this content, click "Edit this page" in the Supporter Nav on the right,
or from your Control Panel navigate to Websites > [suggestions] > Box settings > Content.
JNTU Ananthapuramu has uploaded the notification for AP ECET 2018 Application Form on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). APSCHE is glad to release a notification for all the interested candidates who wants to make their career in Higher Education must apply for this notification. This is the state level examination to all the interested candidates to like Diploma holders of Engineering Technology, Pharmacy and B.Sc students. Candidates must have passed with the main subject in mathematics can enter into their 2nd-year level into respective B.Tech, B.Pharmacy, B.E programs that are delivered by universities.
AP ECET 2018 Eligibility
The candidates must have to satisfy the given eligibility criteria to write this AP ECET 2018. Surely, students should belong to the Indian citizenship and belong to the Andhra Pradesh state itself. Students have to get Diploma Certificate in Pharmacy, Engineering and Technology from the Andhra Pradesh state from the recognized university or else institute. The students have to qualify their degree or diploma program with 45% of pass percentage for unreserved candidates and 40% of marks for reserved candidates.
AP ECET Exam Fee
Candidates have to pay Rs 400/- as the application fee the students who belong to general category and reserved category. The application fee must pay either through net banking, credit card, debit card, bank challan as per the convenience. The application fee needs to pay on or before the last date only or else late submission of application form will be a fine submission.
How to apply for AP ECET Online Application form?
Step 1 Visit Official Website
Candidates are required to visit the official web portal and click on the given link http://sche.ap.gov.in/ecet/. You can register for the exam and get the new username and password which will generate after the submission. You have to log in with the given details.
Step 2 Enter all the details correctly
Candidates must have to enter all the required details like name, educational background, domicile details, etc in the given ECET application form.
Step 3 Payment of Mode
Payment of the fee can pay through online mode ad per the convenience. Candidates can use bank services such as Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. You should pay the fee on or before the last date.
Step 4 Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature
Now candidates need to upload the scanned signature and photograph with the mentioned size. So it will not create any problem while applying it.
Step 5 Submission of ECET Application Form
Now the entire filling up of application form will complete and then recheck it properly before submitting the details. Candidates can click on the final finish button and submit it.
Step 6 Take Print out of application
Finally, you need to get the hard copy or printout of the application form for the future reference. It helps at the time of examination.
Lakhs of candidates are waiting for the AMUEEE Application Form 2018 which is going to schedule for the academic session for engineering course. AMUEEE is also known as Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Exam. AMU is famous & premier central university and situated in the middle of Aligarh.
This university ha 12 faculties like Agricultural Sciences, Social Science, Law, Medicine, Theology and Unani Medicine, Engineering, Arts, Management Studies and Research. The application form is different for different streams. The qualification eligibility is different for different courses. The exam will schedule in the offline mode. The minimum age required for this exam is 17 and have the secondary school certificate before 2014. The AMU Engineering Application form can fill up by offline and also by online mode. While applying for multiple courses, candidates have to fill up only one form. AMUEEE 2018 Online Registration • Candidates can check the official website and the link will appear over there.
• If the candidate wants to fill up the form in offline mode then first of all download the form and then fill it manually.
• You can also go for the “Apply” button and read all the instruction carefully and go for the “Click here to continue”.
• Candidates can select “New Registration Candidate”.
• Candidates have registered with their mobile number and email id.
• After this, the authority will send the username and password both to the candidate on their registered mobile number.
• Also, you need to upload the valid certificates, signature as well as thumb impression of the left hand.
• Finally, you can click on the “Save” button & make payment through credit card, debit card or net banking
• Candidates can get the print out of the confirmation page on A4 size paper and keep it with you.
• Candidates no need to send a confirmation page to the authority. Download AMUEEE Application 2018
• First of all, candidates need to download the application from its official website.
• You can attach the copies of certificates, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
• Candidates can also attach the demand draft of fees.
• For the candidates who are applying for this exam in offline mode, they have to send their forms to the university address.
• For offline mode, during filling the forms use black ball point pen.
• You can also attach the demand draft with the documents.
• Candidates can keep all the print out of confirmation page for future reference. AMUEEE 2018 Application Fees
• The application fees for B.Tech is Rs. 550/-, for both B. Tech and B. Arch the fees, is Rs. 650/- and for B.E (evening) the fees is Rs. 350/-.
The goal is to get alumni to pay to become a member of the TSUEAA. Work with Nationbuilder and Grace Strategies on how to set up e-coupons (worth a particular amount from a certain set of vendors) that paid alumni members will ONLY get access to via the TSUEAA Membership Portal. Paid alumni members can print and immediately use them or whenever e-coupons are made available during the 1-yr of their membership subscription after they have accessed the membership portal. From this they will see the benefit of becoming a paid member of the TSUEAA. Note: When they pay their membership dues via the new TSUEAA web site, Nationbulder 'automatically' subscribes them to the TSUEAA web portal and e-mail distribution list for 1-yr, and they have 'automatic' access to the e-coupons, with no human intervention by TSUEAA web/portal master or its officers.
I recommend adding Skype or Web Conferencing Feature, so that the TSUEAA can have video conferences with alumni. Individuals can add themselves to the attendee list via the Calendar feature. And it there is a individual cost associated with it, it can be a revenue generator for the TSUEAA.